- Rendering - Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch are their normal color despite being "behind glass" that alters the color of the rest of the room beyond them.
- Model - The Long Memory balances free of Ozpin's hand.
- Model - The Long Memory moves from the table to his lap and then back to the table.
(1) At 1:41, Ozpin and Glynda are not affected by the glass window's discoloration
(2) At 8:23, Ozpin is holding The Long Memory. But when he moves his hand away, his cane does not even shift despite its precarious stance.
(3) At 8:56, The Long Memory rests against the table.
(3) The Long Memory is in his lap.
Add a photo to this gallery
(3) At 9:40, The Long Memory again rests against the table.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.