The riddle says he walks on four legs in the morning, he walks on two legs at midday, and at night he slithers from dream to dream effortlessly, like the air we breathe. And we love him. Welcome, User.
Numbers don't lie, but humans using numbers lie all the time. Welcome, User.
The sun has risen. You are awake. This symmetry is not without meaning. Welcome, User.
Heya! I'm not the greatest at introductions, but let's see how this goes. I'm NVDelta, you can call me Delta or NVD. I'm a concept and freelance artist in the metropolitan Atlanta area working as a sequential arts major.
So, lesse. I'm originally from Brazil, so I ended up being trilingual, speaking English, Portuguese, and a decent bit of Spanish. I tend to prefer living in big cities, enjoying the general activity and liveliness around - a general trait correlating to my need to stay active and working. I'm into a lot of different things, so I'll list a few.
- RWBY, very obviously. I started watching right around when Volume 2 was ending and fell in love with the series.
- Star Wars, particularly the time frame between the Age of Rebellion and Clone Wars eras, Jedi Fallen Order is my favorite game.
- DC Comics, pretty much any and everything from it.
- Epithet Erased - really similar to RWBY in a more comedic light.
- Welcome to Night Vale - see those quotes above
- Art is an obsession, really.
- I'm also big on watching movies, my favorite one currently is Raiders of the Lost Ark. Jurassic Park and Us are also way high up on the list.
My favorite RWBY character is Cinder Fall, I especially love her design and the concepts surrounding her character.
But yeah, enough talking about myself as this feels weird. I'm practically always online so hit me up if you feel like chatting!