FANDOM


  • In all honesty, I didn't ship her with anyone at the start because It didn't seem entirely right to do.

    And I know this thread has probably been done so many times, but what ships do you guys like and why?

    Whiterose is my OTP, as much as it is one the more cOntReVeRsAL ships I fell into a WhiteRose hole.

    Personally, I do see Lancaster like a brotherly/sisterly relationship just like how people see WhiteRose as a sisterly/bestfriend one.

    Lowkey want to see someone who ships Rosegarden purely because Im not a fan, but curious. Although in all honesty, Ruby hasn't really had any real romantic development with anyone at all so tbh no ships make entire sense. But maybe something will happen in the future volumes.


    Also - Just to add, Im not tryna create a toxic at all thread because I know how the fandom is with their shipping but lets hear your views boiiis

      Loading editor
    • I like Whiterose, Lancaster, Ladybug, Sunflower and Monochrome.

        Loading editor
    • I like Rosegarden, Renora, Blacksun, and one other that I can't think of right now. 

        Loading editor
    • Aristocrated wrote: In all honesty, I didn't ship her with anyone at the start because It didn't seem entirely right to do.

      Whiterose is my OTP... I fell into a WhiteRose hole.


      1. Who?

      2. ... which Hole?

        Loading editor
    • I like most ships, but I think Renora might be my favourite.

      I have a slight problem with Bumblebee though. The ship itself is fine, but I generally find myself getting annoyed by the most popular ship no matter the fandom. Mostly it's because I get bored of seeing art about them all the time and how every other fic is about that one pairing even though there are so much more to explore.

        Loading editor
    • isn't there a list of the ships somewhere on the wiki? I think the link for it may be on one of the other shiping threads.

        Loading editor
    • There is not a ship list.

        Loading editor
    • It's all fan based, so it is banned from actual articles.

      Also it inevitably turns into a dumpster fire of drama, so best to keep it away from the main traffic.

        Loading editor
    • good to know! I found it on my google drive though so... 

        Loading editor
    • I stay away from ships in general.  It's just fluff and I don't find it all that interesting.  Let me know if two of the characters on this show actually start a tangible relationship.  And I'm not talking about hand holding.

        Loading editor
    • I am personally not a fan of Nuts and Dolts.

      It’s a human/robot ship. I don’t like those.

        Loading editor
    • And I do if they're well set up. EDI and Joker forever.

        Loading editor
    • no

        Loading editor
    • I never, never ship anyone. 

      Except one.

      Snowbird.

      That is the one ship I genuinely like and would like to see happen.

        Loading editor
    • I ship Renora .....



      I also ship Snowbirb....



      ..... Kinda ship Lancaster.



      Tauradonna can GO ROT

        Loading editor
    • Bajarias.josef wrote:

      Tauradonna can GO ROT

      Oh yes. One of the cursed ships.

        Loading editor
    • yes I to  like snowbirB, I'm sorry that typo just made me feel happy inside

        Loading editor
    • Rip Snowbird.

      And Tauradonna.

      Tauradonna ESPECIALLY.

        Loading editor
    • Well Tauradonna is still the only ship (exept Renora) that was/is canon. But yeah. Shipping those two probably isn't the best.

      Unless you just like how their designs look together and don't care at all how their story went. Or make an AU where Adam didn't go the complete power hungry nut abusive ex route. Or want to explore why the those two even become a thing in the past.

      To anotherweird ship. I recently read somewhere that after only the first four trailers had came out, Strawberry Sunshine (Yang x Ruby) was one of the more popular ships in the early fandom...

        Loading editor
    • I like Freezerburn, SeaMonkeys, SugarRush, Yang x Nora, Renora, Arkos, Snow Bird

        Loading editor
    • I say when the charecter dies the ship goes down with them

        Loading editor
    • Rule34 says otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • so does Necrophilia

        Loading editor
    • Wait, what's rule 34?

      does a google search

      Now that's a katana.  o_o

        Loading editor
    • I see myself shipping White Rose, Renora, Lancaster, Black Sun, and maybe Rose Garden.

      Though with Rose Garden, Oscar needs to be his own person, and not with Ozpin lingering in the back of Oscars head. And Ozpin merging with Oscar? Disturbing.

        Loading editor
    • Whitest Manta wrote: Though with Rose Garden, Oscar needs to be his own person, and not with Ozpin lingering in the back of Oscars head. And Ozpin merging with Oscar? Disturbing.

      Why does Ozpin's presence stand against Rosegarden? It has been shown that past incarnations have had relationships, the one example being papa oz with silver-eyed kids. We still don't know how the whole merge thing works. Jinn has made it sound like they coexist while Oscar thinks he'll cease to be. So, why does Ozpin's presence matter if things start to develop between Ruby and Oscar?

        Loading editor
    • Because it's weird to have two underage kids love each other while a millenia year old man is literally inside one of them.

        Loading editor
    • The Purpur Man wrote: Because it's weird to have two underage kids love each other while a millenia year old man is literally inside one of them.

      So... what, it will be okay once they are both past 17, which will be only a year for Ruby and probably two for Oscar? Not that much of a difference. And two people should forgo happiness just because of another person?

        Loading editor
    • It's still weird.

        Loading editor
    • Apparently the incarnation of papa oz didn't think so.

        Loading editor
    • I agree.  It's definitely weird.  And it's especially weird if Ozpin doesn't think it's weird.

        Loading editor
    • well there's nothing to say that Oz wasn't married b4 Oz made it a 3some...

        Loading editor
    • The Purpur Man wrote:
      Because it's weird to have two underage kids love each other while a millenia year old man is literally inside one of them.

      I mean, if gets to a cerain point he could be inside both of them if you know what I mean. 

        Loading editor
    • Ace642 wrote:
      The Purpur Man wrote:
      Because it's weird to have two underage kids love each other while a millenia year old man is literally inside one of them.
      I mean, if gets to a cerain point he could be inside both of them if you know what I mean. 

      Christ Almighty, NO

        Loading editor
    • Ace642 wrote:
      The Purpur Man wrote:
      Because it's weird to have two underage kids love each other while a millenia year old man is literally inside one of them.
      I mean, if gets to a cerain point he could be inside both of them if you know what I mean. 

      Oh my...

        Loading editor
    • I'm not a fan of shipping, specially people pushing it upon our faces and deeming everything a sign their couple is taking off (no, Yang and Blake holding hands isn't necessarily them admitting on being a lesbian couple!). But I got to admit, most of those names are hilarious.

        Loading editor
    • Ace642 wrote:

      The Purpur Man wrote:
      Because it's weird to have two underage kids love each other while a millenia year old man is literally inside one of them.

      I mean, if gets to a cerain point he could be inside both of them if you know what I mean. 

      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


      But seriously.....ew.

        Loading editor
    • Ace642 wrote:
      The Purpur Man wrote:
      Because it's weird to have two underage kids love each other while a millenia year old man is literally inside one of them.
      I mean, if gets to a cerain point he could be inside both of them if you know what I mean. 

      That's a gigantic YIKES from me.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, at the end of the series Oz will probably eventually leave Oscar

      sTiLl DoNt ShIp iT tHoUgH

        Loading editor
    • I reckon Blake read a book called "Fifty Shades of Yang" that was written by an "Unknown Author"

        Loading editor
    • I really love the ship White Knight. I think if this relationship was done properly it would be really good for both the characters. I just can’t ship white rose I’ve always seen them as best friends and nothing more. I will only ship Rosegarden if Ozpin leaves Oscar. I also ship bumblebee. The trailers trailer just dropped when I wrote this and Blake has a yellow ribbon wrapped around her weapon. Also Renora obviously

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote: I reckon Blake read a book called "Fifty Shades of Yang" that was written by an "Unknown Author"

      all I have to say about this is that their "50 shades freed" better be about that time Qrow was baby-sitting and Yang got locked in the closet rather than kinky stuff.
        Loading editor
    • Don't think the "Unknown Author" would put Qrow in it. Giving their history with them.

        Loading editor
    • I disapprove of how the writers handled BB. It seemed rushed to a degree that spits in the face of reasonable doubt and sends the audience into a free fall because their suspension of disbelief was shredded.

      At this point it would seem the only way to redeem themselves is to have BB split up or at least suffer a LOT of disagreement throughout the next season.

      That said, I don't pay much attention to ships other than as an excuse to ponder what their fusions/babies might turn out like. I certainly don't believe in any kind of One True Pairing. Such a thing was made up by folks who are TDTL, possessing a naïveté that speaks to a total lack of knowledge of real-world romance dynamics. I've had sufficient number of relationships to know there's no such thing as "the One".

        Loading editor
    • Mercen-X wrote:
      It seemed rushed to a degree that spits in the face of reasonable doubt and sends the audience into a free fall because their suspension of disbelief was shredded.

      ...They've known each other for around 2 years. That's more than long enough to develop romantic feelings, and we saw Yang's feelings about her since at least Volume 5.

        Loading editor
    • Sure, they have known each other around 2 years but during the first 3-4 volumes there really wasn't any clear hints that would have told us that Blake and Yang are more than just (best)friends, plus Blake had pretty clear romantic subplot with Sun until the start of volume 6, not to mention how Yang spent volumes 4 and 5 being angry at Blake.

      Volume 6 made it seem like past two volumes never happened. There was no mistrust or cracks in their friendship, just Yang forgiving Blake in the first scene, Blake misunderstanding what Yang needs and then we jump straight to flirting, sexual tension and hand holding that were never part of their interactions before this.

      So yeah, BB was rushed. It would be almost same if they decided to make Ruby and Jaune a couple in next volume. Sure, there are couple scenes between them that could be read as romantic in certain light, but nothing really that makes you really think Ruby has crush on Jaune or other way around.

        Loading editor
    • Dear lord not another BB debate.

      I might throw my own 2 cents into this.

        Loading editor
    • Glitchee123z wrote:
      Dear lord not another BB debate.

      I might throw my own 2 cents into this.

      Heh, sorry : P

        Loading editor
    •  flirting, sexual tension and hand holding that were never part of their interactions before this.

      Sure, there are couple scenes between them that could be read as romantic in certain light,

      I love it when arguments come with evidence against them alongside. Example: Volume 2, Chapter 6, after that nice character moment, Yang promises that if Blake does come to the ball, "I'll save you a dance." complete with wink. ;) tbh I'm surprised they didn't add a blush to Blake's face.

      Oh, uh, sorry glitchee. Guess I'll stop.

        Loading editor
    • I think BB would have been better received had it not been perceived as just a service to the fans who've been demanding it for years.  I don't think the appearance (whether it's true or not) of bending over backwards to please the fans resonates well with most of the audience.

        Loading editor
    • APersonWithoutAName wrote: …

      I love it when arguments come with evidence against them alongside. Example: Volume 2, Chapter 6, after that nice character moment, Yang promises that if Blake does come to the ball, "I'll save you a dance." complete with wink. ;) ...

      Which would be an argument if there was ONE time we were shown them interacting alone otherwise... that scene had Yang, concerned for a friend, offering to do a fun activity with said friend if they stopped destructive behavior... it never should have been the only evidence of a new, deeper relationship.

      There wasn't even something showing B/Y interactions beyond that, like Yang unilaterally(the other girls tried getting her to prom too) pulling Blake to a party or the two reading together... it shouldn't have been hard.

        Loading editor
    • APersonWithoutAName wrote:
       flirting, sexual tension and hand holding that were never part of their interactions before this.

      Sure, there are couple scenes between them that could be read as romantic in certain light,

      I love it when arguments come with evidence against them alongside. Example: Volume 2, Chapter 6, after that nice character moment, Yang promises that if Blake does come to the ball, "I'll save you a dance." complete with wink. ;)

      tbh I'm surprised they didn't add a blush to Blake's face.

      Oh, uh, sorry glitchee. Guess I'll stop.

      What I meant is that some people might see certain scenes as romantic (especially if you are looking for proof or otherwise interested in seeing romance) while others don't .

      For example, it seems like our friend groups have very different senses of humour. Because "casual flirting" is something what we do all the time. Promising to "save a dance" completed with a wink would be just a bit joking, but completelly normal way to end a conservation if we are planing to go to a party/dance/whatever.

      Sure, if Blake had blushed it would have coded the scene in more romantic light. But she didn't, which is one of the reasons why some people -like me- don't think this interaction as romantic.

      And Glitchee, sorry again. These are just easy topics to discuss and it's kinda interesting how differently different people can see same scenes.

        Loading editor
    • (>_<)

        Loading editor
    • This is how you do shipping tease right by being delicate about it. By giving off enough attention between characters at brief moments over the series. It generates talk about them and thus more interest in the show. And for RT which is web based it also means more income.

        Loading editor
    • 0551E80Y wrote: This is how you do shipping tease right by being delicate about it. By giving off enough attention between characters at brief moments over the series.

      Like, say, Arkos?

        Loading editor
    • Why Glitchee, Why would you do that? Too soon man too soon. (I just finished rewatching volume 3 complete)

        Loading editor
    • Ashes to ashes.

        Loading editor
    • *Sobbing sounds*

        Loading editor
    • AAAAAAASHEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

        Loading editor
    • R.I.P Pyrrha Nikos.

      Gone Forever.

        Loading editor
    • exept, of course: 
      Tumblr o8mjxyagqJ1uj7an7o7 540
        Loading editor
    • I look forward to seeing her appear in volume 7.

      Oh wait...

        Loading editor
    • Eeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

        Loading editor
    • So much denial.


      P.S: That Pyrrha is a robot like Penny. The real one is still ashes.

        Loading editor
    • Oh my god I forgot how Ren's mom died (and yes I am re-bing watching RWBY write now)

        Loading editor
    • Glitchee123z wrote:

      0551E80Y wrote: This is how you do shipping tease right by being delicate about it. By giving off enough attention between characters at brief moments over the series.

      Like, say, Arkos?

      Until, of course, Jaune dies.  At which point:

      91YM5LJ84QL. SY445
        Loading editor
    • Glitchee123z wrote:
      AAAAAAASHEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

      Like, say, the show's quality after volume 3?

        Loading editor
    • ReikaTachyon wrote:
      Glitchee123z wrote:
      AAAAAAASHEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS
      Like, say, the show's quality after volume 3?

      don't.

        Loading editor
    • ReikaTachyon wrote:

      Glitchee123z wrote:
      AAAAAAASHEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

      Like, say, the show's quality after volume 3?

      Heh

        Loading editor
    • I like Rosegarden (sans Oz) more just because they generally seem cute together. I like Whiteknight because I like the idea of Weiss changing her mind about him. I like Snowmonkey for the same reason and the added rub given her position. I like Seadragon because Yang can put Neptune in his place. Renora I like because it is Renora.

        Loading editor
    • Summer and Tai are the most underrated ship of all (doesn't even have a name as far as I know). Among fanworks you more in luck of finding SummerxQrow, SummerxRaven and TaixQrow then you are SummerxTai.

        Loading editor
    • Lord Jaric wrote:
      Summer and Tai are the most underrated ship of all (doesn't even have a name as far as I know). Among fanworks you more in luck of finding SummerxQrow, SummerxRaven and TaixQrow then you are SummerxTai.

      Yeah, actual canon ships are rare, so you'd think they'd get attention, but nooooooooooooo, they want to ship pedophilic heroXvillain ships that are not okay, no room for discussion.

        Loading editor
    • Sentry 616 wrote:
      Lord Jaric wrote:
      Summer and Tai are the most underrated ship of all (doesn't even have a name as far as I know). Among fanworks you more in luck of finding SummerxQrow, SummerxRaven and TaixQrow then you are SummerxTai.
      Yeah, actual canon ships are rare, so you'd think they'd get attention, but nooooooooooooo, they want to ship pedophilic heroXvillain ships that are not okay, no room for discussion.

      Something makes me think you have a slight dislike for Adam c:

      (also it'd be more ephebephilic than pedophilic lol)

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't talking about horns for brains, but another villainous red head.

        Loading editor
    • ...Oh.

      Roman with who? Ruby?

        Loading editor
    • The Purpur Man wrote:
      ...Oh.

      Roman with who? Ruby?

      through gritted teeth

      Yes.

      Here is the nicest/most upbeat quickly deployable response I have to that ship.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig

        Loading editor
    • Damn.

      That is an odd ship.

        Loading editor
    • The Purpur Man wrote:
      Damn.

      That is an odd ship.

      It gets wesor, they have kids in some fan art.

        Loading editor
    • Roman x Neo.  Poor Neo

        Loading editor
    • As much as I hate that ship since I keep hearing that she and Roman have a father Daughter Relationship, it's when she gets in on Rosewick that I really lose it.

        Loading editor
    • A father daughter Relationship is is still a ship

        Loading editor
    • Ace642 wrote:
      A father daughter Relationship is is still a ship

      NOt for me, I only call it a ship if it's romantic or sexual, since otherwise it's way too comkplicated.

        Loading editor
    • Tyrian x...well anyone, really.

        Loading editor
    • Tyrian x Zwei? he could use a throwing dog...

        Loading editor
    • Is a Faunus doing an animal considered bestiality?


      Top 10 unsolved mysteries

        Loading editor
    • Yes, because Faunus are people and far closer to humans than animals. Not that complicated.

        Loading editor
    • human on faunus tho ........ not really?

        Loading editor
    • Sentry 616 wrote: Yes, because Faunus are people and far closer to humans than animals. Not that complicated.

      It was a joke.

        Loading editor
    • Glitchee123z wrote:

      Sentry 616 wrote: Yes, because Faunus are people and far closer to humans than animals. Not that complicated.

      It was a joke.

      A lousy one.

        Loading editor
    • In your own opinion.

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be count as xenophilia since humans and faunus have to be closely related but different species or at least different sub-species (like wolf and dog). Or at least in modern use of the term xenophilia contains attraction towards aliens and "mutants". Still, Remnant probably has its of term for it.... I could see bestiality being used as insult though.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't use xenophilia either. Just love and sex.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, I also rather like Snowbird since Winter is very stern and Qrow is very aloof and I enjoy the contrast.

        Loading editor
    • The Devil's Advocate WP wrote:
      Ah, I also rather like Snowbird since Winter is very stern and Qrow is very aloof and I enjoy the contrast.

      I don't. It's too extreme, and their first meeting has me deadset against it.

        Loading editor
    • I agree.  The whole 'opposites attract' idea is nice in theory, but it has limitations.  There's no way two people that polar opposite would ever be attracted to each other.  There has to be at least some common ground.  The snowbird dynamic just seems extremely cartoonish to me.

        Loading editor
    • Kaitryona Acheron wrote: I agree.  The whole 'opposites attract' idea is nice in theory, but it has limitations.  There's no way two people that polar opposite would ever be attracted to each other.  There has to be at least some common ground.  The snowbird dynamic just seems extremely cartoonish to me.

      well, with Qrow curbing his drinking habits and being extremely experienced... the dynamic could change for the better.
        Loading editor
    • Kaitryona Acheron wrote:
      I agree.  The whole 'opposites attract' idea is nice in theory, but it has limitations.  There's no way two people that polar opposite would ever be attracted to each other.  There has to be at least some common ground.  The snowbird dynamic just seems extremely cartoonish to me.

      Well, I would say in a way they aren't as opposite as they seem. They have contrasting personalities, but there are some interesting commonalities when you think about it. Both found themselves acting as surrogate parents and personal instructors to a family member in the wake of the "loss" of a parent. Another thing is that both kind of need to have a little of what the other has as Winter is too stern and Qrow is too aloof.

        Loading editor
    • One other things is that they've only had two scenes with one another (both times they clearly don't get along) and never mentioned each other ever again. Hard to see a relationship in that.


      I still wonder why Summer x Tai is so underrated (especially when its canon). The Qrow is Ruby's father theory couldn't have been the only reason for it to be nearly nonexistent that there is very little in terms of fanworks of them.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it doesn't help Tai and Summer barely exist in Canon... people get attached to characters that are present, yes they'll ship anything that moves with the ones they like, but they usually do so with a frame of reference for both characters, Tai/Summer barely has reference for either and Tai's a sad sack when bringing her up... so it's not a great sale

        Loading editor
    • For some reason people like to ship angsty emo kid with troubled past (in this case Qrow and Raven) with carefree sunshine kid (Tai and Summer based on personality fandom has given to her). People almost never ship two happy characters with each other unless they have been shown to be cute on screen and even then it usually isn't the most popular ship. So of course they threw Qrow and Raven in the mix.

      Plus unlike Tai, both Qrow and Raven have mentioned Summer and we can kind of assume what kind of relationship they had with her. Building a relationship from facts that they had a kid together, Tai got depressed after Summer's death and he was hanging on the background when Ruby was visiting her grave is a bit hard.

        Loading editor
    • My favourite pairings are: Rose Garden, Eclipse, Pink Lotus, and Snowbird.

        Loading editor
    • I am guessing 'Pink Lotus' is another name for 'Renora' right

        Loading editor
    • I thought Flower Power was the Ren x Nora ship.

        Loading editor
    • Ace642 wrote: I am guessing 'Pink Lotus' is another name for 'Renora' right

      Right! And Eclipse is another name for Blake x Sun.

        Loading editor
    • I thought Eclipse sounded better before I knew it was a ship name

        Loading editor
    • Lord Jaric wrote:
      One other things is that they've only had two scenes with one another (both times they clearly don't get along) and never mentioned each other ever again. Hard to see a relationship in that.

      I mean, Winter was only in a few episodes. Qrow didn't mention her, but a lot of the scenes he is in would make mentioning Winter a little out-of-place anyway. Plus, it isn't as if they have to already have an open thing for each other. Honestly, the odds are that he is going to interact with her quite a bit this next Volume. A thing can always develop based off something like what I mentioned previously.

      I still wonder why Summer x Tai is so underrated (especially when its canon). The Qrow is Ruby's father theory couldn't have been the only reason for it to be nearly nonexistent that there is very little in terms of fanworks of them.

      Pre-existing canon ships, especially off-screen ones, are going to be inherently less popular in most cases. After all, a big part of what makes shipping enjoyable is seeing or imagining the characters building a relationship. When you already know they have a relationship and you never actually see it, that is just not as interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Personally I like to think they've met or know each other from somewhere... Like a tavern where Qrow got to know a skirt-kun she knew or a class he was supposed to help with as a special guest... that kind of hatred rarely happens on first meeting, and that kind of hatred indicates they do care what the other does, if not about each other... I'd like it to be explored in at least a tease of a relationship that tells us why it wouldn't work.

        Loading editor
    • Qrow obviously knows Winter from before, he recognizes her airship. Qrow has probably helped Atlas Military coupe times during the past years and ruined Winter's battle plans or broght her problems with his actions.

      I have to agree tha in it's current state Snowbird/Qrowin wouldn't make a stable or even healthy relationship. Maybe couple angry and drunk one night stands but Winter really needs to get a more complex personality outside her military lady persona and her relationship with Weiss for her having romantic relationship with Qrow would work.

      But at least we know that Chibi Ozpin ships it

        Loading editor
    • Granaatti wrote:

      Winter really needs to get a more complex personality outside her military lady persona and her relationship with Weiss for her having romantic relationship with Qrow would work.

      I thought her personality was plenty complex despite only appearing for a few episodes. You clearly can tell she has found herself as essentially being both father and mother to Weiss. At the same time, they are still sisters and she has issues with Jacques. The two obviously have a complex relationship and the fact it is the most healthy family relationship Weiss has is rather telling. Winter is not a simple character and I think even with what we have seen there is enough to infer some things about how she might interact with Qrow.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, so she doesn't need a romance. Romances are not requirements.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but a bit of actual canon romance in this show would be nice.  I think one of the biggest deficits that RWBY has is a lack of romantic development between its characters.  And the worst part is that they substitute it with ship teases.  As if it's the same thing.

      No, not every character in this show should be in a relationship.  But right now, and correct me if I'm wrong, literally none of the characters in this show are in one.  There are mentions of past relationships that are now defunct (e.g. Summer x Tai, Blake x Adam), and as I said before there's plenty of ship teasing, but there are no tangible relationships on this show.  I find that odd, especially considering that the cast is made up of young adults fresh out of school; and, speaking from experience, people of that age tend to be engaged in the forays of love.

      So yeah, that's definitely something that RT needs to work on in the volumes to come.

        Loading editor
    • We have Ren and Nora. That could be something more.

        Loading editor
    • Renora as of now is the only concrete relationship between the main cast. (though Bumblebree is probably soon to join them.)

        Loading editor
    • No, it really isn't.  They've never confessed their interest in each other, they've never been on a date, and they've never even kissed.  To me, that's just more of the same ship teasing we're getting with BB.

        Loading editor
    • So I take it hand-holding and romantic looks aren’t enough for ya?

        Loading editor
    • No, it's not enough for me.  And I'm not saying they need to give us sex scenes or anything like that.  I'd just like to see two of these characters engage in a realistic romantic relationship, the way that people do in the real world.  Not the 'will they or won't they' kiddie content that we normally get.

      I mean, I think the thing that really irritates me is the fact that everybody likes to laud RWBY as an 'adult' show because they've made the tone darker purely through violence.  Well, for me, if we're going to feature the dark side of adulthood, we should be featuring the more positive side as well.  Because, if not, then RWBY is only half 'adult'.  The other half caters to children by omitting certain activities that young adults would definitely be engaging in under the circumstances.

        Loading editor
    • And the other thing that irks me is that RT seems to have a really macabre view of how romance works.  I mean, most of the expositional relationships they have in this show end horrifically.

      Tai x Raven: Divorce
      Tai x Summer: Wife dies
      Salem x Osma: Family massacre
      Adam x Blake: Domestic violence
      Ren's Parents: Killed
      Weiss' Parents: Alcoholism and general unhappiness
      

      The only two relationships that are actually functional are Saphron x Terra and Blake's parents, both of which are barely developed.

        Loading editor
    • "You get back here with MY MAN!" ~ Nora, Volume 6 Chapter 11

      It's not teasing anymore, they're as close as the main team has to a couple even if it isn't explicitly stated in exact words.

        Loading editor
    • The opening also shows Nora hugging Ren from behind and in final shot two of them are standing very close to each other, Ren's hand on Nora's shoulder. Small visual cues, sure, but canonized ships tend to move to the back ground after they have become a thing. Unless one or both characters are involved in drama or romance or relationships in general have a bigger role in the story.

        Loading editor
    • The reason why Nora and Ren will never explicitely be shown to be a couple is because Miles and Kerry are incapable of writing it.  Romance is, by far, one of the most difficult things to write, and it requires enormous amounts of experience.  Miles and Kerry have demonstrated, time and time again, that they don't have the experience or the capability to do it.  So they settle for shipbaiting instead, a skill more in line with fanfic writers.

      Consider this; Miles was a lead writer for RvB for 5 years.  And during that tenure, he did exactly the same thing he's currently doing on RWBY.  Lots of shipbaiting, but no actual romantic development.  It wasn't until he handed the keys over to Joe Nicolosi, in Season 15, that there was any substantive romantic content in the show.

      This is only one example of how RWBY suffers from the current writers' oversight, and it's yet one more reason why RWBY will ultimately be RT's biggest failure when all is said and done.  We all know (even if some of us choose to deny it) that RWBY could be 10 times better than it is right now.  We know that Miles and Kerry haven't even remotely tapped its potential.

      They need to hand the keys to somebody else.  It's not personal--I'm sure they're great people--but they're just not the right ones for the job.  They don't know how to make this show the best it can be.

        Loading editor
    • sigh

        Loading editor
    • APersonWithoutAName wrote:
      "You get back here with MY MAN!" ~ Nora, Volume 6 Chapter 11

      It's not teasing anymore, they're as close as the main team has to a couple even if it isn't explicitly stated in exact words.

      That absolutely is teasing.  I'm not sure you really understand what it is I want here.  I don't want mentions, hints, exposition, or hand-holding.  What I want is for this show to show, visually, Ren and Nora being in a relationship.  That's it.  I want the writers to show, not tell.

        Loading editor
    • ReikaTachyon wrote: The reason why Nora and Ren will never explicitely be shown to be a couple is because Miles and Kerry are incapable of writing it.  Romance is, by far, one of the most difficult things to write, and it requires enormous amounts of experience.  Miles and Kerry have demonstrated, time and time again, that they don't have the experience or the capability to do it.  So they settle for shipbaiting instead, a skill more in line with fanfic writers.

      Consider this; Miles was a lead writer for RvB for 5 years.  And during that tenure, he did exactly the same thing he's currently doing on RWBY.  Lots of shipbaiting, but no actual romantic development.  It wasn't until he handed the keys over to Joe Nicolosi, in Season 15, that there was any substantive romantic content in the show.

      This is only one example of how RWBY suffers from the current writers' oversight, and it's yet one more reason why RWBY will ultimately be RT's biggest failure when all is said and done.  We all know (even if some of us choose to deny it) that RWBY could be 10 times better than it is right now.  We know that Miles and Kerry haven't even remotely tapped its potential.

      They need to hand the keys to somebody else.  It's not personal--I'm sure they're great people--but they're just not the right ones for the job.  They don't know how to make this show the best it can be.

      Maybe the new writers will be better than them.


      Maybe.

        Loading editor
    • You can't throw them out of the process, this is their work too. They helped Monty figure it out beyond the big picture.

        Loading editor
    • RWBY isn't a romance story either. Its just something on the side of the overall story.

        Loading editor
    • Sometimes, though, a creator has to take themselves out of the picture, for the good of their creation.  Burnie knew, after 10 seasons of writing RvB, that he had taken it as far as he could.  So he did the right thing, the dispassionate thing, he stepped down.  And after that, we got (some would argue) the best arc in the history of the show.

      Look, I'm all for Miles and Kerry having control over what happens with this show.  It is after all, their show.  But I'm also for RWBY being great, and after six seasons, it's becoming more and more clear that it can't be under the current management.

        Loading editor
    • Lord Jaric wrote:
      RWBY isn't a romance story either. Its just something on the side of the overall story.

      Whether it's central or a side plot, it still has to be done right.  You can't just say "well, that's just a minor detail, so it doesn't matter if it's executed well or not".

        Loading editor
    • So someone consults.

        Loading editor
    • Glitchee123z wrote:

      ReikaTachyon wrote:

      Maybe the new writers will be better than them.


      Maybe.

      I mean, one of the writers has written a romance novel. Where (according a review I read) the main romance was a threesome between cousins and nonbinary elf.

      But it was still a romance novel.

        Loading editor
    • Granaatti wrote:

      the main romance was a threesome between cousins and nonbinary elf.

      My fucking god.  This is what I'm talking about.  Why the hell did Monty hire these people?

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Granaatti is talking about Miles and Kerry.  I think he's talking about the new writers who are 'helping' this new Volume.

      But, yeah, I don't think incestuous threesomes are what RWBY needs right now.  I'm now more worried about V7 than I was before.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, ok.  That makes sense.  I swear to god, if Volume 7 has an elf orgy, I'm sooooo done with this show.

        Loading editor
    • Granaatti wrote:
      Glitchee123z wrote:

      ReikaTachyon wrote:

      Maybe the new writers will be better than them.


      Maybe.

      I mean, one of the writers has written a romance novel. Where (according a review I read) the main romance was a threesome between cousins and 

      But it was still a romance novel.

      Still doesn't answer the question of why they were hired for writing!

      WTFING SHIT!?

      BFG 10000 Firing

      DEATH TO INCEST

        Loading editor
    • well, you're probably safe there... on Remnant there are no elves, so it'll have to be a faunus/human orgy.

        Loading editor
    • 73.Anon.52 wrote:
      well, you're probably safe there... on Remnant there are no elves, so it'll have to be a faunus/human orgy.

      Welp, we all have been asking for Blake and Ruby to have more screentime together.

        Loading editor
    • Guedjroy wrote:
      73.Anon.52 wrote:
      well, you're probably safe there... on Remnant there are no elves, so it'll have to be a faunus/human orgy.
      Welp, we all have been asking for Blake and Ruby to have more screentime together.

      Not. One. More. Word. Either of you.

        Loading editor
    • Kaitryona Acheron wrote:
      I don't think Granaatti is talking about Miles and Kerry.  I think he's talking about the new writers who are 'helping' this new Volume.

      But, yeah, I don't think incestuous threesomes are what RWBY needs right now.  I'm now more worried about V7 than I was before.

      Yeah, sorry. I meant one of the new writers, Kiersi Burkhart. She is better known from writing horse books for young girls with another (not hired by RT) author, but at this point she also has two solo books (one of which is that romance one)

      Still, I'm mostly positive that the writing will go up in future volumes. Or at least hope that the new writers will mostly be there to help Miles and Kerry with technical stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Sentry 616 wrote:

      Guedjroy wrote:
      73.Anon.52 wrote:
      well, you're probably safe there... on Remnant there are no elves, so it'll have to be a faunus/human orgy.
      Welp, we all have been asking for Blake and Ruby to have more screentime together.

      Not. One. More. Word. Either of you.

      Ruby and Yang need sisterly bonding too

        Loading editor
    • 73.Anon.52 wrote:
      Welp, we all have been asking for Blake and Ruby to have more screentime together.
      Ruby and Yang need sisterly bonding too

      Aaaaand, it seems we've found our incestuous threesome.

        Loading editor
    • No o 743331
        Loading editor
    • MOTHER FU-

        Loading editor
    • Kaitryona Acheron wrote:

      No o 743331

      Elves... Am I right?

        Loading editor
    • Elves are noble beings far more advanced than us. If one of them saw this...

        Loading editor
    • 73.Anon.52 wrote:

      Sentry 616 wrote:

      Guedjroy wrote:
      73.Anon.52 wrote:
      well, you're probably safe there... on Remnant there are no elves, so it'll have to be a faunus/human orgy.
      Welp, we all have been asking for Blake and Ruby to have more screentime together.
      Not. One. More. Word.

      Either of you.

      Ruby and Yang need sisterly bonding too

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_O8DN1CY_E

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvZaBf9QQI

        Loading editor
    • I'm not watching your porn Sentry, I've said it before, no unlabeled links

        Loading editor
    • You think I'd use porn? Me? The guy who's the thin white line for prudes on this site? Foul sir, you don't know me.

      It's not a rick roll. That's played out.

      It's also not violent.

        Loading editor
    • Sentry 616 wrote:
      You think I'd use porn? Me? The guy who's the thin white line for prudes on this site? Foul sir, you don't know me.

      It's not a rick roll. That's played out.

      It's also not violent.

      Those trailers are even worse tbh. Eye-rape

        Loading editor
    • They were meant for  73. How those trailers hurt and scar people, is comparable (if a touch more extreme, but I don't have a clip for every little thing) is how even joking about inceest in this show makes me feel.

      I wasn't going to put seizure fuel, implied death threats, or a video of someone merrily waving the birds at the camera (direct insults aren't for people here), so that was the most apt set of choices.

        Loading editor
    • fair enough. I personally didn't immediately interpret "sisterly bonding" as intercourse but I too share your disgust at that implication

        Loading editor
    • APersonWithoutAName wrote: fair enough. I personally didn't immediately interpret "sisterly bonding" as intercourse but I too share your disgust at that implication

      It was a crack at how if this is how they give us "Blake/Ruby" interaction I suppose this is how they give us that "sisterly bonding" we've been asking for too, but I don't support it either, however when discussing such things I'm not about to follow any unlabeled link into possible doujins.

        Loading editor
    • It sounded more like you were joking about a threesome with the main four apart from Weiss, which is not okay, even as a joke.

      You really think I'd link to Doujins? Have you met me!?

      It's the live action Sonic and Cats trailers. The omost repulsive things that weren't outright offensive, violent, or hateful which I could think of.

        Loading editor
    • APersonWithoutAName wrote:
      "You get back here with MY MAN!" ~ Nora, Volume 6 Chapter 11

      It's not teasing anymore, they're as close as the main team has to a couple even if it isn't explicitly stated in exact words.

      Given that it was Nora saying that, I'm not sure how much stock I put in the remark. Plus, there is nothing quite reciprocal enough from Ren. They haven't even kissed or gone on a date. You don't even need this to be a big focus. It could just be something like they say they're heading out for some flimsy reason like "patrol" and then later you see a fight breaking out in the streets with Ren and Nora in the background at some cozy restaurant sipping from a glass with two straws, notice the fight, and then intervene. Hand-holding and a funny quip from the weird one isn't enough to establish a ship.

        Loading editor
    • Sentry 616 wrote: ... You really think I'd link to Doujins? Have you met me!? ...

      I have seen the dark side of this fandom... I trust no-one.

        Loading editor
    • 73.Anon.52 wrote:

      Sentry 616 wrote: ... You really think I'd link to Doujins? Have you met me!? ...

      I have seen the dark side of this fandom... I trust no-one.

      I can at least respect and sypmathize with that, if not the sense of humor I percieve. You have to trust some people though. The alternative is far too lonely for even easily provoked introverts like me.

        Loading editor
    • I have seen a few doujins of RWBY ....

      I don't plan on revisiting that hellhole ever again regardless if the art was good.

        Loading editor
    • I've seen a couple Bumblebee comics myself. I find them amusing and romantic.

      Example. 

        Loading editor
    • Bajarias.josef wrote:
      I have seen a few doujins of RWBY ....

      I don't plan on revisiting that hellhole ever again regardless if the art was good.

      Yeah, many doujins tend to be very... adults only type of comics. Of course there are plenty of doujins that are more kid friendly (usually found in tumblr and deviantart because of their guidelines) but if you are searching only with words fandom + doujin.... Well you have been warned.

        Loading editor
    • I really ship WhiteKnight. I think it would be a great sign of character development

        Loading editor
    • Naaaaah. There wasn’t a single hint of White Knight since Volume 2, so I highly doubt it’ll be canon. If anything, it would be the opposite of character development, since Jaune moved on from Weiss a long time ago.

        Loading editor
    • Volume 2 and it was one-sided.

        Loading editor
    • I don't even like it for the character who advocated it... Jaune deserves better

        Loading editor
    • If they got together this time though, it would be for the right reasons because Weiss knows Jaune doesn’t just want be with Weiss for the name. Also they did kind of hint at it in Volume 5. As they must have had a reason for Jaune unlocking his semblance on Weiss as if they wanted the steaks to be higher they would have made it Nora as everyone knew Weiss would survive. Also Kara Eberle ships it. Not a reason for it to happen just think it’s cool

        Loading editor
    • Jaune and Weiss aren't the same people they were back in Vol. 2. So, if things do develop between them it would be over general care for one another.

        Loading editor
    • it's stakes... high steaks would be canabis edibles

        Loading editor
    • Glitchee123z wrote:
      Naaaaah. There wasn’t a single hint of White Knight since Volume 2, so I highly doubt it’ll be canon. If anything, it would be the opposite of character development, since Jaune moved on from Weiss a long time ago.

      I mean, given the events at the end of Volume 5 it is hard to see how you can really say that. Jaune was worried about Weiss specifically and Cinder singled her out with a reference to Pyrrha, who was a clear romantic interest for Jaune. Sure, there were other factors and he wasn't just worried about Weiss, but his feelings wouldn't just disappear because of Pyrrha. Really, the big reason they haven't had a bunch of hints is because he still hadn't quite moved on from Pyrrha. The bit in Volume 6 was essentially the time for Jaune to have closure. At a certain point now you would want to see Weiss and Jaune reflect on their history.

        Loading editor
    • Except that there’s a difference between saving someone because you’re their friend and they also have friends (also maybe because you were indirectly responsible for their injury) and saving someone just because you’re in love with them.

      I saw no such hints of the latter.

        Loading editor
    • Glitchee123z wrote: Except that there’s a difference between saving someone because you’re their friend and they also have friends (also maybe because you were indirectly responsible for their injury) and saving someone just because you’re in love with them.

      I saw no such hints of the latter.

      I take more issue with just how unwanted Jaune's behavior was the first time, and how cold Weiss was, having him show such chivalry despite his rejection is great and shows how worth he is... but doesn't show shit as for her worthiness in the relationship.

      If they then get together later though... it cheapens his moment of heroism.

        Loading editor
    • 73.Anon.52 wrote: I take more issue with just how unwanted Jaune's behavior was the first time, and how cold Weiss was, having him show such chivalry despite his rejection is great and shows how worth he is... but doesn't show shit as for her worthiness in the relationship.

      If they then get together later though... it cheapens his moment of heroism.

      That was all the way back in Vol. 2 though. Which has been a two years or so in the show. So much has happened to them since then that they have change considerably. Weiss isn't the same cold person she was back then and Jaune isn't going to make unwanted advances. If something does come along and has them start to develop feeling for one another it wouldn't say anything bad about them.

        Loading editor
    • Lord Jaric wrote:


      That was all the way back in Vol. 2 though...

      Except it really isn't... look at the last Weiss scene she rejected him, then give me one example of a scene in which her attitude with someone outside RWBY changes... I can tell you right now, there isn't one, Pilot boy is the last person she's spoken to outside her established click that wasn't an ass or outright rejected by her, she may be less of an ass about it, but I refuse to say her rejection of Jaune wasn't a choice she should live with.

        Loading editor
    • I think they have both changed enough to both like and fall for each other for completely different reasons. Jaune is now genuinely caring and won’t annoy Weiss any more. And Weiss is now much more caring and a completely different person. She is still like that with some people because she is scared to open up to people.

        Loading editor
    • I just really ship it you don’t have to as-well

        Loading editor
    • I think that the most likely out come will be that Jaune will get a completelly new character as love interest. IF he even gets one. If he's getting one from already existing characters... Weiss is probably the most likely one. Maybe Ruby, but I'm getting a feelings that Jaune sees her more as little sister.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I agree with that. I personally think that they won’t go with Whiterose as they went with Bumblebee and no one in rt seems to ship it, and to me Jaune and Weiss seem the most likely ships for the characters. Just like I think that if they don’t introduce a new character, then something will happen with Rosegarden even if they don’t actually get together. It’s very clear that Oscar has a crush on Ruby, but I feel that unless they get Oz out of Oscars body somehow then it’s just very wrong

        Loading editor
    • Or Ruby could stay single.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I would be fine with that

        Loading editor
    • agreed

        Loading editor
    • Sentry 616 wrote:
      Or Ruby could stay single.

      yes please, not every mc needs a love interest

        Loading editor
    • 94.210.137.154 wrote:

      Sentry 616 wrote:
      Or Ruby could stay single.

      yes please, not every mc needs a love interest

      My thoughts exactly. It is not required in any story aside from romance.

        Loading editor
    • Glitchee123z wrote:
      Except that there’s a difference between saving someone because you’re their friend and they also have friends (also maybe because you were indirectly responsible for their injury) and saving someone just because you’re in love with them.

      I saw no such hints of the latter.

      I think there was absolutely a hint of it. After all, it isn't like Weiss was the only person in danger and the only person Jaune would be concerned about. He and Cinder paid particular attention to Weiss. Sure, that isn't as clear a hint as others, but I think it does speak to Jaune still having a soft spot for her.

      73.Anon.52 wrote:

      I take more issue with just how unwanted Jaune's behavior was the first time, and how cold Weiss was, having him show such chivalry despite his rejection is great and shows how worth he is... but doesn't show shit as for her worthiness in the relationship.

      If they then get together later though... it cheapens his moment of heroism.

      Hold up, I don't think saving a person who rejected one's romantic advances proves anything about him except that he has enough character to be one of the hero characters, which all of them have and should show if this isn't going to get into morally gray areas. Jaune's unwanted romantic advances were initially a suitable karmic response for Weiss when she dissed him at the beginning. She mockingly talked about him to taunt Ruby and, in response, she got him pestering her as he was under the mistaken impression she was into him.

      All that said, at a certain point he really needed to stop and didn't. He kept pushing well past the point when her rejection was clear. What showed his worth was telling off Neptune for not being considerate of Weiss. Saving her life is literally a thing he is supposed to do as with them all. The significance is more that it is sort of the final hurdle. Weiss was, rightly, critical of Jaune's competence at the beginning and, rightly yet somewhat less so, critical of his personality later. The personality thing was cleared at the dance and the incompetence thing was cleared at the end of Volume 5.

      73.Anon.52 wrote:
      Except it really isn't... look at the last Weiss scene she rejected him, then give me one example of a scene in which her attitude with someone outside RWBY changes... I can tell you right now, there isn't one

      I don't think that is true, but I also think it can be hard to tell sometimes. Weiss may have wanted to be leader of RWBY to prove herself (to Jacques), but what made her not leadership material is the same thing that means she is not going to show an obvious change in personality. She has always been reserved about her feelings and not revealing too much about herself. Part of that is simple pride and part of it is a long-instilled fear of showing weakness. This is one reason I think she doesn't do well in one-on-one fights. Weiss is overly cautious about her interactions with other people and that is largely a product of her upbringing.

      Just look at her family. Her most healthy relationship is the one with Winter and Winter is like a softer version of Jacques. Weiss is probably the most soft-hearted and least judgmental person in that family of what we have seen. It is why I don't like when people say "she is more caring" as that was never the issue. Her problem was she cared, but was always too afraid to show it in any big way.

      She is really the nicest character on team RWBY, but she is also the most reserved. Ruby is rude and prone to unprovoked insults or teasing. Blake is . . . I mean . . . she was in a terrorist organization. Yang will literally walk into a bar and squeeze a guy's crotch then punch him in the face without any real provocation. The difference is that all of those three will make a big show of niceness as well. Weiss shows it more in what she doesn't do than in what she does. It is more that Weiss will put things aside and treat someone neutrally, until they do something wrong to tick her off.

        Loading editor
    • The Devil's Advocate WP wrote:

      73.Anon.52 wrote:

      I take more issue with just how unwanted Jaune's behavior was the first time, and how cold Weiss was, having him show such chivalry despite his rejection is great and shows how worth he is... but doesn't show shit as for her worthiness in the relationship.

      If they then get together later though... it cheapens his moment of heroism.

      Hold up, I don't think saving a person who rejected one's romantic advances proves anything about him except that he has enough character to be one of the hero characters...

      All that said, at a certain point he really needed to stop and didn't. He kept pushing well past the point when her rejection was clear....

      73.Anon.52 wrote:
      Except it really isn't... look at the last Weiss scene she rejected him, then give me one example of a scene in which her attitude with someone outside RWBY changes... I can tell you right now, there isn't one

      I don't think that is true...

      1. I was saying if his one big damn hero moment is saving his future wife, then yes, it absolutely cheapens his big damn hero moment, especially as it was instigated by his own pity party.

      2. You say that as if any of it matters, Weiss HAS NOT BEEN SHOWN DIFFERENTLY IN SOCIAL SITUATIONS, that was and is my point, she hasn't earned any different treatment in such situations because she hasn't had any, it's like saying;

      "my cousin Vinney hasn't started a single dumbster fire since he went to prison, I bet he's cured..."

      "He been near any dumpsters?"

      "no"

      "He been near any fires"

      "no"

      "Sounds like just the Fry cook I've been looking for..."

      "really?"

      "No"

        Loading editor
    • 73.Anon.52 wrote: 1. I was saying if his one big damn hero moment is saving his future wife, then yes, it absolutely cheapens his big damn hero moment, especially as it was instigated by his own pity party.

      I don't think it cheapens it at all. He didn't exactly have a "big damn hero" moment either. All he did was heal her, which is impressive, but he didn't take down an enemy.

      2. You say that as if any of it matters, Weiss HAS NOT BEEN SHOWN DIFFERENTLY IN SOCIAL SITUATIONS, that was and is my point, she hasn't earned any different treatment in such situations because she hasn't had any, it's like saying;

      I think she has, but it is not easy to tell because she is Weiss.

        Loading editor
    • Jaune did a heroic thing no matter who it was for. If it’s for a future love interest it wouldn’t cheapen the moment, it would just help their future relationship with Weiss

        Loading editor
    • NeoIceQueen wrote:
      Jaune did a heroic thing no matter who it was for. If it’s for a future love interest it wouldn’t cheapen the moment, it would just help their future relationship with Weiss

      I see it more as an icebreaker, no pun intended. Her view of Jaune has progressively softened over the course of the series. The main thing is that she started seeing him as a more decent person, rather than annoying and pushy. What his actions in Volume 5 change is that she now also can respect his abilities. Part of this is that both have changed and they are not quite the people they were previously. On Weiss, I would say it is more that she became less reserved and Jaune I would say has stopped being so awkward. Both have stopped being so obsessed with trying to prove themselves. All I think is this maybe can be a stepping stone towards a relationship and certainly makes it more plausible than it was previously.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly I used to think shipping was fun before it became toxic but I still enjoy the show and respect other people's shipping interests and my friends (who's opinions I care to listen to) respect mine

      my best friend ships Lancaster and I ship rose garden and while we may have different preferences we're still friends and enjoy the show and not let toxic fandoms ruin that for us

        Loading editor
    • I ship NEOWICK,bumblebee,whiterose/ice flower,renora/flower power,winter is cuming,arkos,and jaded (emerald and mercury)

        Loading editor
    • Tessa23 wrote:
      I ship NEOWICK, winter is cuming

      Ne and Roman have been said to have a father daughter relationship. Edit: In case it wasn't clear, that means this will always be a hard no./

      I don't know the second one, but I'm scared.

        Loading editor
    • Sentry 616 wrote:
      Tessa23 wrote:
      I ship NEOWICK, winter is cuming
      Ne and Roman have been said to have a father daughter relationship.

      I don't know the second one, but I'm scared.

      Winter is cuming is Qrow and Winter

        Loading editor
    • Most people call it Snowbird

        Loading editor
    • Game of thrones fans call it winter is cuming and that is how the ship name is spelled "cuming" I have no idea why

        Loading editor
    • ....aren’t they talking about a different ship for a different Winter?

        Loading editor
    • no i looked it up it's qrow and winter

        Loading editor
    • as in winter schnee unless there is another winter in rwby that flirts with qrow

        Loading editor
    • I see...

        Loading editor
    • i looked it up again actually there are a lot of different ship names

        Loading editor
    • my favorite is winter is cuming though though i found on one website the ship name cold murder

      that's my second favorite ship name for the two

        Loading editor
    • Tessa23 wrote:
      Game of thrones fans call it winter is cuming and that is how the ship name is spelled "cuming" I have no idea why
      "cuming"
      Yess Boooii

      Maybe because GOT's has sex scenes? and the fans there just put it there for fun?

        Loading editor
    • just be prepaired for people to be confused. The name we use here is Snowbird.

        Loading editor
    • Bajarias.josef wrote:
      Tessa23 wrote:
      Game of thrones fans call it winter is cuming and that is how the ship name is spelled "cuming" I have no idea why
      "cuming"
      Yess Boooii

      Maybe because GOT's has sex scenes? and the fans there just put it there for fun?

      no just no

      keep it kids friendly

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.