This is a list of inconsistencies in RWBY Chibi.
- Animation - Just before Ruby Rose's card house topples, the topmost card changes from a six of diamonds to an ace of spades. It changes back to a six of diamonds shortly after.
- Animations - While Jaune Arc tries out Team RWBY’s weapons, he uses Ember Celica, but when the scene cuts to Team RWBY, Yang Xiao Long is shown to be wearing them.
- Text - Kerry Shawcross' name is misspelled as "Kerry Shawecross".
- Text - Yang Xiao Long is listed in the credits of the episode, even though she didn't appear in the episode itself.
- Text - Ryan Haywood's name is misspelled as "Ryan Heywood". (This was later fixed on the YouTube version of the episode.)
- Animation - In "Little Red Riding Hood" Blake Belladonna hangs from above with the help of a rope tied to her waist, but after the camera switches to Zwei and back to the stage, Blake has already fallen with the rope nowhere to be seen. Also, the stage background is slightly moved to the left.
- Animation - The curtains do not appear when Ruby is baking her cake. They appear when Weiss Schnee sets them on fire, leaving them charred black at the ends. But they disappear as Ruby covers her charred cake and reappear in perfect shape in the next shot.
- Animation - The celebration party disappears when the shot shifts focus onto a bawling Cinder Fall.
- Text - "Written By" is misspelled as "Writen By" in the credits.
- Text - The title of the skit "Cannonball!" is missing an exclamation mark.
- Text - Jen Brown is not credited for her appearance as Pyrrha.
- Text - Lindsay Jones is not credited for her appearance as Ruby.
- Animation - When Neo turns on the Torchwick Trap-O-Matic, Jaune's legs are not bound. During the next shot, his ankles are tied together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.