Overview Image Gallery
Chapter 11: Yang: Part Three The JourneyEdit
—DC ComicsAfter Yang says her goodbyes to Madame Mallari, she sets off to Anima to find her mother. In the middle of the night, Yang encounters pirates called the Picotee Pirates.
Chapter 12: Blake: Part Three The RoseEdit
—DC ComicsAfter Blake and Sun took down a three-headed Grimm, they escort some caravans to Menagerie where is safe. Suddenly when one of the Mrs. Celmentine's children mentions about their uncle was killed by the White Fang, Blake remembers the guard from two years ago who was shot by Adam was really Mrs. Clementine's brother.
- Madame Mallari
- Picotee Pirate Captain (First Appearance)
- Mrs. Celmentine (First Appearance)
- Mrs. Celmentine's children (First Appearance)
- Jett (Flashback)
- In Chapter 11, at the end of the chapter, Yang can be seen having normal fingers even though she lost her right arm, but in the last page, she is seen having a prosthetic arm again.
- In Chapter 12, the panel with Blake and Sun attack the dinosaur Grimm noticeably has their weapons remain uncolored.
- In one of the pages of Chapter 12, Mrs. Celmentine was briefly seen with Blake's hair and eye color when she told Blake what really happened to her brother. Then in the next page, she is seen with blond hair and green eyes again.
|Comics and Manga|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.