The following is a list of characters that appear in RWBY: Amity Arena.
- Ruby Rose:
- Scythe Ruby - A melee unit with an area attack. Will dash toward distant enemies.
- Sniper Ruby - A ranged unit that attacks distant enemies.
- Weiss Schnee:
- Ice Weiss: A melee unit that can freeze enemies.
- Summoner Weiss: A ranged unit that summons a tank on command.
- Blake Belladonna:
- Ribbon Blake - A unit that can zoom to any location using her Ribbon.
- Shadow Blake - A ranged unit that creates an afterimage to distract enemies.
- Yang Xiao Long:
- Biker Yang - A melee unit that damages and pushes all enemies in front of her.
- Rocket Yang - A ranged unit that cause splash damage.
- Jaune Arc:
- Vomit Boy Jaune -An average melee unit that is an all-around fighter.
- Boundless Jaune - A unit that can restore the HP and strengthen the aura of friendly units.
- Pyrrha Nikos: A melee unit that throws a shield to damage everything in its path.
- Nora Valkyrie
- Hammer Nora: A melee unit with an area attack. She can smash enemies into orbit.
- Launcher Nora: Ranged unit that bombards enemies with 6 grenades.
- Lie Ren: A melee unit that dash strikes a distant enemy to cause massive damage.
- Sun Wukong: A melee unit who can create clones of himself.
- Neptune Vasilias: A ranged unit that shocks nearby enemies upon placement and when attacking.
- Coco Adel: Deals increasingly higher damage to the enemy with her minigun.
- Fox Alistair: Sows confusion among enemies to split them up.
- Velvet Scarlatina: A unit that copies a previously deployed unit.
- Yatsuhashi Daichi: Attacks and stuns enemies in his placement area.
- Roy Stallion: Throws saws that also hits enemies on its way back.
- Nolan Porfirio: Continues to deal electric damage with each attack.
- May Zedong: A ranged unit with an incredibly long attack range.
- Flynt Coal: A ranged unit that pushes back enemies upon placement.
- Neon Katt: Melee unit that takes 1 DMG at a time until their own first attack.
- Arslan Altan: A melee unit that pulls then knocks away units.
- Raven Branwen: A melee unit that teleports allies to allies.
- Qrow Branwen:
- Crow Qrow - A melee unit with an area attack. He can fly anywhere by transforming into a crow.
- Arthur Watts: A melee unit that hacks and converts enemy structures.
- Tyrian Callows: A melee unit that poisons enemies.
- Hazel Rainart: Melee berserker that attacks target until either is eliminated.
- Tock: A melee unit that hits 10 times in one attack.
- Cinder Fall:
- Cinder: A ranged unit that rains arrows down on a designated area.
- Flame Cinder: Melee unit that dashes at enemies and has an AOE skill to damage enemies in an area.
- Emerald Sustrai: A ranged unit that creates copies of allies when placed near them.
- Mercury Black: A melee unit that fires a targeted air blast.
- Roman Torchwick: A melee unit that can pull an ally or an enemy to his position.
- Parasol Neo - A melee unit that uses her parasol as a barrier to resist attacks.
- Xiong Family: The two "idiots" attack with axes while Junior attacks from a distance.
- Malachite Twins: A melee unit that swaps around to fight longer.
- Adam Taurus: A melee unit capable of extreme speed and attack.
- Albain Brothers: A melee unit duo that is fast and strong.
- Ilia Amitola: A melee unit that moves undetected.
- White Fang Goons:
- White Fang Thugs - Deploys three White Fang Fighters that have low HP but hit hard.
- White Fang Gunners - Deploys three White Fang gunners that are weak but shoot quickly.
- White Fang Squad - Deploys a squad of both melee and ranged White Fang.
- White Fang Dropship: Moves to the enemy's turret or tower and drops a group of White Fang Thugs.
- White Fang Lieutenant: A melee unit with a powerful double strike.
- White Fang Watchtower: Three White Fang Gunners are hiding safely in the tower while attacking enemies.
- White Fang Barracks: Spawns White Fang Gunners to send into battle.
- Sienna Khan: A nimble melee unit that avoids damage and freezes enemies.
- James Ironwood: A melee unit calls Atlesian Knights and airstrikes.
- Winter Schnee: A melee unit that halts then obliterates its target.
- Clover Ebi: Melee unit that uses bolas to restrict his enemies.
- Vine Zeki: Ranged unit that pushes enemies away on deploy and grabs them from afar.
- Elm Ederne: Melee unit that can set up and fire two rockets straight.
- Harriet Bree: Melee unit that damages, knocks away, and dashes in to debuff enemies.
- Marrow Amin: Ranged unit that slows enemies and hits 2x with one boomerang.
- May Marigold: A melee unit that hides allies and attacks enemies in a line.
- Penny Polendina:
- Penny 1.0: Creates a bladestorm at a target location that deals damage for a set duration.
- Penny 2.0: Ranged air unit that amplifies damage to its target over time.
- AK-200: Two AK-200 droids ready for ranged combat.
- AK-130: Four AK-130 droids ready for melee combat.
- AK-135: Three AK-135 droids ready for melee combat.
- Spider Droid: Shoots a laser into a target for a set amount of time.
- Atlesian Paladin: A durable ranged unit that only goes after structures.
- Atlesian Airship: Deploys two AK-130 units every few seconds.
- Atlesian Gunship: A long range aerial unit.
- Atlesian Beam Turret: A building that attacks enemies in a straight line.
- Argus Shield: A wall that only hinders enemies.
- Atlesian Burrow Gun: A turret that hides until a ground unit is near.
- Ursa Major - A durable melee unit that only goes after structures.
- King Taijitu: Wraps around and deals continuous damage to enemies.
- Nevermore Chick: A ranged air unit that makes area attacks from above.
- Baby Death Stalker:
- Baby Death Stalker Swarm - Deploys fifteen Mini Death Stalkers.
- Baby Death Stalkers - Deploys five Mini Death Stalkers.
- Death Stalker Den - Spawns one Baby Death Stalker every so often. If the den collapses, four will immediately spawn.
- Burrowed Baby Death Stalkers - Calls for 15 baby Death Stalkers over time at a location.
- Boarbatusk: Rolls towards its enemies with great speed and power.
- Lancers - Deploys four small ranged air units with fast attack speeds.
- Lancer Swarm - Deploys eigth small ranged air units with fast attack speeds.
- Queen Lancer - This aerial tank unit summons lancers at regular intervals.
- Griffon: A melee air unit that closes in quickly and hits hard.
- Beowolf Alpha - Leaps at a structure and deals heavy damage to it.
- Beowolf Pack - Melee units that dash towards structures.
- Petra Gigas - A tanky unit that deals great area damage upon death.
- Beringel: A melee unit that has a jump slam and area attacks.
- Baby Ravagers: Small flying melee units that attack quickly.
- The Apathy: A melee unit that keeps respawning to weaken enemies.
- Manticore: Ranged air unit that does AOE DMG to land units.
- Mutant Creep: A ground unit that will create an AoE attack upon coming in contact with any structure.
- Nuckelavee: A 2-in-1 unit that is able to target ground units and buildings simultaneously.
- Grimm Wyvern: Sends a Wyvern to fly through the arena causing damage and dropping an Ice Sabyr.
- Ice Sabyr: A melee unit that slows everything nearby upon death.
- Megoliath: A melee tank that pushes enemies out of the way.
Beacon Academy StaffEdit
- Glynda Goodwitch
- Glynda Goodwitch: Summons a temporary defense tower.
- Frost Glynda: Ranged unit that fires piercing bolts and calls a storm to damage and slow enemies.
- Peter Port: A ranged unit that fires a spread for massive damage.
- Ozpin: To Be Announced....
After the Fall Novel CharactersEdit
- Carmine Esclados: A ranged unit that uses Dust storms to displace enemies.
- Zwei: A unit that flies to a target location and damages the surrounding area.
- Old Man Shopkeep: Structural unit that helps generate Aura every eight seconds.
- Oscar Pine: To Be Announced...
- Maria Calavera: Melee unit that pulls both herself and the enemy towards each other.
- Jinn: A card that summons Jinn to stop the time of everything around the target ally.
- Ciel Soleil: To Be Announced...
- Ice Flower: A combo unit that can freeze enemies at close and long ranges.
- Freezerburn: A melee unit that uses fog to hinder enemies.
- Checkmate: Blake attacks together with Weiss then makes nearby allies invincible for a short time.
- Bumblebee: A combo unit that moves to a target location to displace and damage enemies.
- Pomegrenade: A combo unit that launch in the air and crash on the enemies at close and long ranges.
- Flower Power: A melee unit that hits multiply targets rapidly.
Other Team AttacksEdit
- Dr. Oobleck + Zwei: A combo unit that deals ranged damage in a straight line.
- Partners in Crime: A melee unit that can pull an ally or enemy to himself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.