Partnering with Atlesian Military, the SDC, and the various Huntsmen-in-training for the 40th Vytal Festival, Human Nextwork was the company responsible for some physical tests for competitors and modeling for the production of RWBY: Amity Arena, with at least two Developmental Labs for this purpose.
Prior to joining the company, one of the developers for the game worked alongside Pietro Polendina and Arthur Watts in a project issued by James Ironwood for the next investments in military technology in Atlas. While they all had rivalries, the developer and Watts shared an ingenuity for creating "killing machines," as well as a close friendship which had been thought to overcome what bickering they had. However, this was proven wrong after Watts faked his death in the Paladin Incident to take revenge against Ironwood and Pietro.
- With the exception of references to RWBY Chibi, the information provided by RWBY: Amity Arena is intended to be canon within the universe of RWBY.
- Prior to the start of the 40th Vytal Festival tournament, Development Labs 1 and 2 wagered a bet on whether Team ABRN would make it to the semi-finals of the tournament, where the former gambled the team would, eventually losing that bet.
- After an incident while messing with Roy's Saws in their Development Labs, an intern had lost the top of their hands and accidentally decapitated two AK-200s while Roy Stallion worked in the modeling room. The intern had their pay removed by Winter Schnee following this.
- Information on Raven Branwen and her Semblance was provided by her twin brother, Qrow, after the latter intoxicated himself at a cantina.
- While aware Velvet Scarlatina's Semblance does not allow her to copy all abilities and other Semblances, Human Nextwork changed it within RWBY: Amity Arena for the sake of the game's style.