- Model - The rapier wasps that Cardin asked Jaune to bring suddenly disappeared from the scene.
- Leftover Rendering - At 1:34, two leftover render cubes can be seen floating around.
- Leftover Rendering - In a single frame between 1:34 and 1:35, one can see text, which seems to be describing file information.
- Leftover Rendering - At 1:42, four leftover render cubes can be seen.
- Leftover Rendering - At 1:46, two leftover render cubes can be seen.
- Animation - At 2:45, Jaune Arc is hit on his right shoulder by the Ursa's right claw. But the next scene shows Jaune rolling in the opposite direction.
- Animation - At 3:04 to 3:05, Jaune is seen to be doing an overhead slash. But in the following scene Jaune is shown doing a stab instead.
- Animation - At 3:04, the Ursa's swipe is shown to be significantly faster than Jaune's movement, but at 3:08 and 3:14, both Jaune and the Ursa's movements are shown to be at similar speed.
- Animation - At 3:05, 3:08, and 3:10, the same segment of the swiping motion by the Ursa seems to be repeated.
- Animation - At 3:17 right before Jaune beheads the Ursa, his hand is gripping the sword in a rather odd fashion.
- Animation - At 3:18, right before Jaune decapitates the Ursa, the glowing slashing motion created by the sword's movement appears before the motion is completed.
- Model - At 3:45, Miló is half bright and half dark.
- Model - In previous episodes, Cardin Winchester is shown to be taller than Jaune. However, at 4:17, Jaune and Cardin have the same height.
- Models - At 4:23, there seems to be a picture overlapping the top side of the frame.
- Model - At the same moment, half of Team CRDL's window seems to be missing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.