Fiona is a young woman with short messy swept styled white hair. She has sheep ears as her Faunus trait and olive eyes with a small hoop earring on her left ear and a small bell earring on her right ear.
Fiona wears an olive green sleeveless coat with dark brown lapels with the Happy Huntress' Brooch on the left lapel. She sports a green long-sleeved shirt with a white orange trimmed breastplate over it. She wears an orange belt around her waist holding her coat tightly around her waist. She also wears dark brown pants tucked into gray under the knee boots with the tops folded over revealing the white lining. The soles and toes of the boots are a darker gray.
She also wears dark fingerless gloves accompanied by white and gray forearm armored pads with the left arm covering up to her upper arm whilst the right only partially covers her forearm.
Fiona appears to be extremely loyal to Robyn Hill, being one of her trusted companions. She has a bleeding heart, opting to help her people in Mantle rather than pursuing glory in the Atlesian military.
In "A Night Off", Fiona shows she's easily flustered by crowds, eagerly cheering them on. She appears to have a bright outlook on life, seeing Robyn's campaign in an optimistic view under the belief it will help Mantle get out of its situations.
Fiona is protective of Robyn and tries to shrug off injuries caused by Tyrian Callows to avoid worrying her.
Prior to the start of the series, Fiona attended and graduated as a top student from Atlas Academy. Rather than joining the military, she decided to help Robyn Hill pursue a career as a politician in Mantle.
She made her debut in "Pomp and Circumstance", where she and Joanna Greenleaf watched Amity Colosseum and James Ironwood's entourage arrive at the Schnee Dust Company Mine #2, gathering intel on their mission.
In "Sparks", Fiona and Robyn blocked a supply route with a barricade in the tundras of Solitas, waiting for the vehicle that Ruby Rose, Penny Polendina, Clover Ebi and Qrow Branwen were riding in, in order to find out why large sources of Dust and building materials were being transported to Amity Colosseum. After a stand-off, the Happy Huntresses agreed to let them through, deciding they'd find out why all the Dust and building materials are being transported to Amity, no matter what it took.
In Out in the Open, Fiona can be seen defending Mantle alongside Joanna and May from the Grimm invasion.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Fiona is a skilled fighter as one of Atlas Academies' top graduates.
Her weapon is one of the Happy Huntress' standardized weapons; two bladed crossbows connected by a staff.
- Main article: Semblance#Fiona Thyme
- The name "Fiona" can be considered either a Latinised form of the Gaelic word fionn, meaning "white", "fair". or an Anglicisation of the Irish name Fíona (derived from an element meaning "vine").
- Thyme is a green herb used in cooking that grows in spring.
- Fiona likely alludes to Friar Tuck from the legend of Robin Hood.
- Fiona’s Semblance was originally going to be Roman Torchwick’s Semblance, and it was originally called Deep Pockets. But the production team never found a moment for him to use it, so it was saved for a later character and decided Roman could be a great example of how some people don’t unlock their Semblances.