Appearance[edit | edit source]
Fiona is a young woman with short and messy swept styled white hair and olive eyes. She has sheep ears as her Faunus trait with a small hoop earring on her left ear and a small bell earring on her right ear.
Fiona wears an olive green sleeveless coat with dark brown lapels with the Happy Huntress' Brooch on the left lapel. She sports a green long-sleeved shirt with a white orange trimmed breastplate over it. She wears an orange belt, which holds her coat tightly around her waist. She also wears dark brown pants tucked into gray under the knee boots with the tops folded over revealing the white lining. The soles and toes of the boots are a darker gray.
She also wears dark fingerless gloves accompanied by white and gray forearm armored pads with the left arm covering up to her upper arm whilst the right only partially covers her forearm.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Fiona appears to be extremely loyal to Robyn Hill, being one of her trusted companions. She has a bleeding heart, opting to help her people in Mantle rather than pursuing glory in the Atlesian military.
In "A Night Off", Fiona shows she's easily flustered by crowds, eagerly cheering them on. She appears to have a bright outlook on life, seeing Robyn's campaign in an optimistic view under the belief it will help Mantle get out of its situations.
Fiona is protective of Robyn and tries to shrug off injuries caused by Tyrian Callows to avoid worrying her.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Fiona is a skilled fighter as one of Atlas Academies' top graduates.
Her weapon is one of the Happy Huntress' standardized weapons; two bladed crossbows connected by a staff.
Semblance[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Semblance#Fiona Thyme
Fiona's Semblance, Pocket Dimensions, seemingly allows her to absorb and store matter into herself through the palm of her hand, and later release the stored matter in whole. In "Worst Case Scenario", she is able to use her Semblance to absorb an entire military truck full of supplies.
In "Refuge", she is shown both absorbing and releasing a map for her to use during the evacuation of Mantle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Fiona" can be considered either a Latinised form of the Gaelic word fionn, meaning "white", "fair". or an Anglicisation of the Irish name Fíona (derived from an element meaning "vine").
- Thyme is a green herb used in cooking that grows in spring.
- Fiona alludes to Friar Tuck from the legend of Robin Hood.
- Fiona's Semblance was originally going to be Roman Torchwick's Semblance, and it was originally called Deep Pockets. But the production team never found a moment for him to use it, so it was saved for a later character and decided Roman could be a great example of how some people don't unlock their Semblances.
References[edit | edit source]