I am grateful for a community that still holds together over a shared passion.
What's on your mind?
Bring all discussions for Strings here.
33 Votes in Poll
Where can I find cookies nearby?
How to defeat Salem
Why is my life so messed up?
Second verse, same as the first; keep spoilers for the new episode in here. Doesn't work quite as well as how we used to do, but it's as good as we can manage right now.
everytime i search for any discussion related topic it reaches me to a wiki page
If I gave you $1,000 how much would you spend quickly, assuming the remainder is set aside/saved?
I will not share any info beyond how amounts that would be spent and how many entries there were.
For the purposes of this question, I'd prefer answers from the USA, but without any sort of way to verify that (or desire to disturb privacy) I will just assume that these results are applicable.
Welcome. This is the Original Characters Clothing and Retail. Here is a place to design, refine and store ideas for the appearance of our Original Characters that we create (see the Original Character thread for more details). Of course, all are welcome to post descriptions or images of clothes and outfits here, but by doing so you agree to submit your creation to analysis, suggestions and criticism from others on the thread. If that's fine with you, feel free to post here, but do use the template provided. It really helps us out.
Feel free to add additional forms or delete unused sections as necessary.
- Wearer: (Include multiple if applicable)
- Description: (Generalized summary of design.)
- Maker/Manufacturer: (The name of the tailor or company that made the clothes or can be nondescript)
- Classification: (General classification of the outfit for a certain purpose like combat, casual, etc.)
- Theme(s): (What inspired the design)
- General Design: (More detailed description of the outfit’s active and inactive form if applicable) – no need to include the latter if the weapon does not transform when stored. Secondary features or hidden components which do not involve transforming, if applicable, also go here).
- Modified Design: (Minor alterations to the general design of the outfit to change it, such as removing the coat or swapping out a shirt.)
- Accessories: (Any add ons to the outfit that aren’t immediately considered clothing, such as earrings, harnesses, or bracelets. Certain gadgets and equipment can fall under this category.)
- Usage: (How the wearer general goes about wearing it or having quirks with clothing, such as flipping a scarf or adjusting sleeves.)
- Planned/Possible Alterations: (If applicable)
- Notes: (Trivia, name meaning, etc.)
As per our usual methods, this thread is for discussing the newest episode. Please keep all spoiler-containing discussion of the episode here until the non-registered member's release on the RT website next saturday.
Really not a good design for people to avoid spoilers.
Or a good implementation.
Volume 8 starts today and I am so excited! I just don't know where to watch it lmao. Is it the website?
It's no secret that it's very likely that all four members of Team RWBY will likely be in a DEATH BATTLE at some point with Ben (one of the DB Creators) having confirmed that Ruby vs Maka will happen at some point. But what about Blake Belladona?
The most requested fight for Blake is most likely Blake Belladona from RWBY vs Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan
At first i didn't get the connections but the more i researched it, i think this is a really thematic matchup and could be a fun and intresting matchup due to the nature of their fighting styles:
Both Blake and Mikasa were born on an Island Nation that was isolated from the rest of the world.
Both Blake and Mikasa are born from pepole that are heavily discriminated against by the rest of the world - the Fanuas and the Eldians. As such both would later join a group dedicated to the protection of their race/culture.
Both Blake and Mikasa over time became skilled warriors and specialised in dual wielding two swords and using the environment around them to their advantage. They would eventually meet and have attraction towards a fellow member of their race (Adam Taraus/Eren Yeager) and dedicated themselves towards them becoming a skilled warrior for their sake. However, both Adam Taraus and Eren Yeager became much more extreme in their actions - causing intold deaths.Both Adam and Eren have groups of extremeists dedicated to spreading the word of their leader (White Fang for Adam and Yeagerists for Eren) and both utliamtely decided to fight against these extreme cults for the sake of peace rather then the genocide of the pepole who hated them
. As such both are seen as traitors to the extremists groups due to them not siding with them. In terms of personality both are sullen - not talking all that much and prefer to keep to themselves. Both are also extremely intellectual and like reading books.
TLDR: Sullen and Intellectual Female Fighters who come from a discriminated pepole. They both specialise in acrobatics and dual wielding swords/guns.They both ultimately decided to go on a different path than their male “love-interests” and the groups that they lead.
This is just one matchup though, what other Blake fights would you like to see in DB?
It is stuck at four. Even after clicking to mark all as read, leaving the site before returning, and even switching devices, it's still showing an in-site notification for those same 4 discussion posts.
Anyways hi I'm Noni/Mirror and I'm a huge disappointment.
This is an older one, I have yet to redo any of my RWBY cosplays
I want to do her again, but I think my twig arms can't hold her hammer any more (It's handmade and filled with plexiglass resin)
*Feat my friends Behtzy and Addy
*And my backwards choker
*And the hammer that was almost too heavy for me to hold
That's about it, my Blake and Ruby are trash
Starlight by Starset:
In you and in me
Born from the universe
The void is calling
For futures and dreams
They're fleeting, retreating
I don't know what to say
But I'm going to want you till the stars evaporate
We're only here for just a moment in the light
One day it shines for us the next we're in the night
So say the word and I'll be running back to find you
A thousand armies won't stop me
I'll break through
I'll soar the endless skies for only one sight
Of your starlight
Just tell me to stay
I won't look away
I'll stay here
I'll never go but you don't feel the same
Farewell and godspeed
Between you and me
Your beauty conquers the darkness
At night the earth will rise
And I'll think of you each time I watch from distant skies
Whenever stars go down and galaxies ignite
I'll think of you each time they wash me in their light
And I'll fall in love with you again
I will find you
A thousand armies won't stop me
I'll break through
I'll soar the endless skies for only one sight of your starlight
Don't leave me lost here forever
Show me your starlight and pull me through
Don't leave me lost here forever
I need your starlight and pull me through
Bring me back to you
10 Votes in Poll
It looks like there are going to be issues for a while, as Fandom migrates our wiki to the new system, and there are going to be things that we will all have to learn and re-learn. For example, they have changed Source Editor to where format tags are color coded while the formatted text itself is unmarked, instead of simply highlighting all formatted text. As such, we will have to learn to keep track of what all is formatted and retrain ourselves to look for colored format tags when searching for what has gone wrong with the coding.
Article comments are still migrating, so hopefully we will be able to see them again soon. On top of everything else, it appears that the migration has actually broken a few things, such as templates and certain key wiki functions. Thus, we will all need to be patient and work together to get everything back in working order.
Apparently, Fandom decided not to include us on the list of wikis with upcoming season premieres that they will delay migration for, so we are going to have to bear with the rough spots and malfunctions when Volume 8 premieres at the end of next week.
With RWBY Volume 8 only 10 days away we have a few announcements:
1. We would like to remind all users of the Spoiler Policy. Content that is currently available only to FIRST members must remain off the Wiki until the registered user's release. This includes, but not limited to, uploading images, editing articles, blogs, forum discussions, and article comments. Users in violation of this policy will be banned starting at 2 hours with each subsequent violation resulting in a longer ban than the previous.
2. RWBY will no longer be uploaded to any of Rooster Teeth's Youtube Channels and most RWBY content on the official YouTube channels have been removed except for the trailers and Volume 1 Episode 1. All RWBY content will now only be found on the Rooster Teeth website. More info: https://roosterteeth.com/g/post/2cb46a09-0c09-4875-8c1b-c517b92a9978